All About Me!!

Hey Y’all!!

This is a page all about me! I am in year six and a house captain of Galloway, the yellow house.

I love playing sport. I am in the first girls footy team at our school, I’m in the soccer team and netball team as well. As you can tell from my avatar I’m an Aussie!! When we’re greeting each other we often say g’day, we also call each other mate ALOT!!

After school times I play volleyball and netball. I’m in b grade volleyball and play under thirteens b team in netball. I will most likely be a goal shooter. I also have a piano lesson where I am learning AMEB grade two pieces. I play Allegro, Allegretto, Patter Dance, The Entertainer and Hedwigs Theme. I know it’s a lot!

At home I have a brother who is ten years older than me and a sister who is seven years older than me. They can both drive and that is AWESOME!! I have a mum and a dad, dad takes me on bike rides a lot and mum plays netball and takes me out. (Of course that’s not it…) I also have a cat called Mali and dog called Maggie. That’s what my website name stands for.. ( mam= Maggie and Mali)

My favourite thing to do at lunch and snack at the moment would be playing markers up or footy. I also have training for all the sports on different days for when we play inter school. I am also really enjoying playing ukulele for singing groups and things like that.