The Roald Dahl Classic, Fantastic Mr Fox

It’s going to be really great reading Fantastic Mr Fox by Roahl Dahl. Today we started and we got to chapter 4. My teacher Mrs Harris wants us to do some inferences.

Down in the valley, there were three farms. The owners of these farms had done well.’ I think it said the farmers had done well because they were really rich and their farm was working the way they planed.

‘I can smell these goons a mile away. I can smell one from the other. In my head this meant that Mr Fox thought they were silly people and he could clearly tell if the farmers were there or not.

Why do you think Mr. Fox was always especially careful when coming out of his hole? I think mr fox was especially careful coming out of his hole because the farmers hate him the might want to kill him so he makes sure no one is in sight.

“It will never grow again,” said Mr. Fox. “I shall be tail-less for the rest of my life.” He looked very glum. What does the word glum mean? I know glum is a bad mood, you become sad and don’t really talk to other people.

Thanks for reading, Ruby.

20150505-101306.jpg

One thought on “The Roald Dahl Classic, Fantastic Mr Fox”

1. Hi Ruby,

I really enjoyed reading you’re article about Fantastic Mr Fox, you’re answers to the Questions were well written and you’re title was very Classic.

The only room for improvements is to remember to NOT do spaces in you’re tags and also remember to do Capitals for the Name and Places of people.

Kind regards Adele 🙂